Treatment Planning Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy Cases
This one hour interactive webinar introduces both dentists and hygienists into the world of non-surgical periodontal therapy.
Early periodontal therapy eludes the best of clinicians without consistent diagnostics and comprehensive treatment planning. Key components such as consistent periodontal screening, probing technique and risk assessment are a few of the topics that will be discussed at this interactive course. Learn technique tips and rationale for popular locally-applied antimicrobials including: PerioChip (2.5 mg clorhexadine gluconate), Arestin (1 mg minocycline), Atridox (10% doxycycline gel). Treatment planning exercises will allow every participant to implement these skills first thing Monday morning!
Why you should attend:Participants who are eager to increase the quality and variety of services with the hygiene department will not leave disappointed! In addition to learning about three popular locally-applied antimicrobials, the highlight of the course is actually doing treatment planning exercises at the end of the course. Career-changing information awaits each attendee!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Increase patient compliance - even in this economy!!
- Easily implement several locally applied antimicrobials
- Learn the importance of risk assessment in differentiating between gingivitis and early periodontal cases
- Learn easy steps to increase patient satisfaction and boost referrals
- Review Case Studies which outline dramatic increases in production
- Offer your patients greater value and variety of hygiene services