One practical view of HACCP Plans
This webinar was created to review the basics of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) plans and propose ideas for business uses of this tool. Product design and profiling are a few of the areas where this tool can be applied. Because these and other applications can have economic impact in the business the idea of this webinar was to review how we can facilitate the analysis and decision making of individual situations with this tool.
Why should you Attend:HACCP Plans and HACCP Courses may be a requirement for obtaining certifications as food safety practitioners, auditors and food safety management systems.
Answering the following questions may help you to decide if this webinar is for you.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Do you think that HACCP plans have more uses than compliance with certifications?
- Would you like to propose a more practical version of HACCP plan to your supervisor or customers?
- Would you like to make improvements in your HACCP plans and do not know where to start?
Who Will Benefit:
- Uses of HACCP plans
- Basics of Compliance with HACCP plans
- Business uses of HACCP plans
- Food Safety Managers
- Food Business Managers
- New Product Developers
- Service Contractors
- Compliance Officers