Leaders: Those Who Have Ears to Hear
If you'd like to discover what's needed to dissolve communication barriers and gain enthusiastic support from your peers, team members, customers, boss (even members of your own family), Register today.
- Have you ever wondered why some people get listened to and other people don't?
- Have you ever noticed that some people generate cooperation while others struggle to gain even compliance?
- Have you ever wanted to be a truly powerful communicator, better able to manage, lead and get desired results?
This program will provide you the answer. In this session you will discover the secret to greater interpersonal effectiveness.
You will learn:
Why should you attend:
- What's needed to open closed minds and build rapport and trust
- Barriers to listening and how to eliminate them
- How to open closed minds and listen in the face of complaints, anger, and personal attacks
- How to listen in a way that gets at the heart of communication, making real influence possible
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Better manage relationships - bedrock of leadership
- Eliminate misunderstandings
- Lower tension and increase trust
- Defuse anger and handle it productively
- Deal effectively with complaints
- Become a more confident communicator
- Win people over
- Make instant connection
- Guarantee real communication takes place
Who Will Benefit:
- What's needed to build rapport and trust
- How to eliminate the barriers that block effective communication
- How to listen in the face of complaints, anger, and personal attacks - lower tension, reduce fear, and increase trust and understanding
- Team Leaders
- Service Professionals