Kicks, Keeps and Karats: A Manager's Guide to Motivate Employees
If a manager could elevate the motivation level of each individual employee, imagine what that would equate to in terms of performance and production.
Most managers recognize this and they want to motivate their staff. Yet survey after survey indicates that employees are operating with lower levels of motivation and higher levels of disengagement. In a sense, even with their best efforts to motivate the staff, managers are getting inconsistent, if not disappointing, results. What if that didn't have to be that way?
Kicks, Keeps and Karats is a webinar designed to provide managers with a step-by-step outline on exactly HOW to create a culture of motivated employees. It uncovers the major components necessary in motivating an employee, and highlights the exact order managers need to follow in order to experience significant results.
Why should you attend: Most managers are well aware of the direct correlation between employee motivation and employee performance. Increased levels of motivation typically generate increased levels of performance. However, most managers are also aware that their attempts to motivate their staff can sometimes be inconsistent and ineffective. What if you could learn and follow a detailed plan on exactly how to go about motivating your staff, which has the potential to produce outstanding results? If that's what you're looking for, this webinar is for you.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- The three necessary components of employee motivation:
- Kicks - Reasons why employees become de-motivated
- Keeps - Reasons why employees stay working where they work
- Karats - Effectively praising and recognizing employees for their efforts and achievements
- The foundation that needs to be established for motivating efforts to succeed
- The exact order that managers need to follow to experience significant results
- Human Resource Professionals
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Customer Service Professionals
- Development Directors
- Board Members