HR's Role in Corporate Culture Change
Change is never easy. While the only constant in life is change, everyone seems to move towards new initiatives kicking and screaming - even the people whose bright idea it was in the first place. If any of the above sounds like what happens to you, then come and let's chat about some things that can help you make change a bit easier for your staff to swallow and easier on your stress level too.
I'm all for making life easier and less stressful. We will discuss ways to "orchestrate" change so it flows to the music and everyone is dancing to the tune you want them dancing to whether it's the rumba, tutting or the "Nae Nae." So let's dance to the music and change with grace and style shall we?
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Briefly discuss the four levers of corporate change in The Four Levers of Corporate Change by Peter L. Brill and Richard Worth (The Human Lever, Power Lever, Social Process Lever and Leadership Lever)
- Focus in on the 5th lever which is the HR Lever and how the 5 interact
- Learn to orchestrate changes
- Use each of the five levers of corporate change to help employees embrace change and dance to your tune
- Maximize HR's role in leading substantial corporate culture change
- Leave more confident that you can teach the right dance moves and get employees dancing to your tune in support a major change initiative
- HR Directors
- HR Staff
- Line Managers
- Department Directors