Herding Cats: Leading the New Generations without Losing your Mind
Their idea of work is so different!" That's what some Baby Boomers and World War II folks say of the new generations. In reality, they will work night and day-if you know what buttons to push! What’s really important to the Gen Xers and Millennials?
It certainly isn't what's important to most Baby Boomers and World War II Generation folks! What turns on these young people is not rocket science, but it does require a different attitude and additional insights. Join us for this fascinating look into the psyches of these new generations. In this session, if you will open your mind, you will learn how to handle your Generation Xers and Millennials in ways that will work for everybody. And you’ll be very surprised at how productive they can really be!
Why Should You Attend: Corporate leaders are frustrated. They are now faced with a dilemma. . . young people in their workforce who do not respond the way previous generations did. They have their own rules; their own values, and their own goals. The secret is to find out what those are and build their work accordingly. But how can you determine what they honor, value, and want?
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Learn what's behind the Entitlement Mentality-and what for can do about it!
- Find out the values and attitudes of the New Generations and how they affect their behaviors
- Determine what buttons you can push to create the "right" environment for these younger people
- Leave with a deeper understanding of the New Generations and how to best work with them.
- Discover how you can use the latest engagement research to add value to their work lives.
- HR Generalists, Specialists, and Executives
- Corporate Executives