Good Closed Loop CAPA system – A Complete Understanding
This webinar will present how organizations can pursue continual improvements and address the concerns of non-conformances and develop corrective/preventive actions to prevent the repetition of these occurrences in the future.
Increased regulatory pressures, the latest customer mandates and internal quality initiatives are requiring companies to take a proactive and automated approach to their corrective action process. In addition, regulatory compliance requires organizations to capture all corrective action issues and track their corrective action process to completion.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Importance of CAPA Process
- Roles within the CAPA Process
- Elements of a Closed Loop CAPA process
- Importance of Risk Analysis Process
- What needs to be in place for Compliance
- Software Solution Requirements
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Business Process Owners
- Compliance Personnel
- Regulatory Personnel
- Internal Auditors