Ethical Compliance Starts with Accountability
The purpose of this leadership webinar is to take the practice of ethics beyond theory and merge it with accountability. A leader always has a huge influence on whether or not employees behave in an accountable and ethical manner.
Ethical conduct is paramount to cooperation, synergy, freedom, and peace. Trust only exists when ethical conduct is built upon a foundation of accountability.
- Without accountability, there will be no ethical standards.
- Without ethical standards, there will be no integrity.
- Without integrity, there will be no ethical leadership.
- Without ethical leadership, there will be no accountability.
If employees do not practice accountability daily, any effort to instill high ethical standards is wasted. This webinar explores the critical symbiotic relationship between ethical and accountable behaviors. This session provides the leaders of an established or new organization with a plan for enhancing the ethical conduct of every employee.
Why should you Attend:
Are you worried about any of these occurring in your organization:
- Undetectable illegal or unethical acts?
- Lack of professionalism shown by individuals on the leadership team?
- Employees playing the blame game?
- Employees who fail to live up to their own commitments?
Are you a director, business owner, or an officer who faces issues such as:
- An influential employee who will not follow policy?
- People playing budget games such as padding or conducting blue bird sales forecasting?
- A culture where employees get away with doing the minimum to retain their job?
Are you a member of a board of directors who is concerned about insufficient attention from management on ensuring that all employees are committed to acting ethically?
If you answered "yes" to at least one of these questions, then you must attend this webinar to discover the relationship between ethical conduct and accountable behaviors.
Areas Covered in the Session:
This interactive program provides the firm’s top decision makers with a firm-wide plan that enhances firm integrity by encouraging and rewarding the practice of professional behaviors by every employee. We will explore the deep facets of accountability including how to build it and how to reward it. Until the organization’s leaders develop clear and well-communicated expectation for professional behaviors from EVERY EMPLOYEE, the support for and practice of ethics will never improve.
Participants will leave with a clear understanding of why a reputation for squeaky-clean ethics rests solely on a high level of accountability.
Who Will Benefit:
- Explain why accountability is crucial to ethical conduct
- Apply specific tactics to strengthen accountability
- Instill accountability as the basis for setting high standards and expectations that an ethical culture requires
- Define the key role each leader plays in building an organization and team that enjoys a reputation for integrity
- CEOs and COOs
- Senior managers
- CFOs and Controllers
- Members of a Board of Directors
- Internal Auditors
- Business owners
- Directors and senior managers of a not-for-profit or NGO