Detect, Prevent and Control Healthcare Data Breaches
As more physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals adopt Electronic Health Records ( EHR), share digital medical records, implement cloud computing, and engage in social media, the risks, size and frequency of data breaches containing Protected Health Information(PHI) are increasing.
Why should you attend:
- Can you afford a data breach that can lead to loss of reputation and revenue?
- How can you tell that patient data has been stolen ?
- What are the symptoms of a data breach?
- Where your mitigation efforts should be focused?
Attend our 90-minute, vendor-neutral webinar to learn about crucial topics ranging from recognizing symptoms of a breach and breach diagnosis to analysis of a security incident and notification requirements. Participants will have dedicated time for questions and answers after the presentation.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Breach overview
- Causes of breach
- Symptoms of a breach
- What do you do if you suspect a breach?
- How to minimize breach impact?
- Key takeaways
- Health Information Manager
- Healthcare Privacy Officer
- Healthcare Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Healthcare Counsel/lawyer
- Chief Compliance Officer
- CEO, CFO, HIPAA Officer
- Healthcare Staff