In this session Mr. Wolfe will discuss best practices for structuring and evaluating new compensation models. His presentation will also focus on regulatory requirements, key provisions, valuation considerations and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Why you should Attend:
Today health care organizations are focused on developing compensation
models that position their physician enterprise for success.
When health care organizations design a new compensation model, they
must make sure the model complies with the Stark Law.This webinar will
discuss how to perform this analysis. It will also discuss common
compensation model structures in the industry.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Legal and Regulatory Overview (e.g., Stark, Anti-Kickback, etc.)
- Critical Components of Compliant Compensation Models
- Processes for Documenting Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness
- Discuss Best Practices for Auditing Compensation Plan Implementation
- Common Compensation Models in the Industry based On Specialt
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives