Compliance and Continual Improvement, Tools of the Trade
Meeting regulatory specifications is the minimum that a business needs to get done to operate in a market without falling in the risk of non-compliance. This type of requirements are analog to those required by the customers, and the Continual Improvement tools used for quality control are interchangeable. The idea of this webinar is to provide a visualization of regulatory requirements from a Continual Improvement angle. Ideas and examples of how Continual Improvement tools can be utilized to facilitate the management of regulatory issues will be provided.
Why should you Attend:To learn how to simplify the management of regulatory requirements by using Continual Improvement perspectives and implementing techniques.
This webinar is not about monotonous reviewing of the regulations applied to food businesses, on the opposite the presentation will be engaging, and take a logical approach to meeting regulatory requirements.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Compliance (to whom and why?)
- Overview of Regulations Applied to Food products
- Benchmarking and Auditing
- Meeting Specifications - Sampling Plans
- Handling Errors - Root Cause Analysis
- Review of concepts
- Food Safety and Quality Managers
- Food Safety Practitioners
- HACCP developers
- Global Traders
- New Product New Market Developers
- Regulatory officers