In this webinar session Mr. Wolfe will discuss the technical requirements of the Stark Law as it applies to physicians. He will discuss best practices for negotiating and drafting contracts and compensation plans, including common provisions and potential pitfalls to avoid.
Why you should Attend:
Several recent cases and settlements involving employed physicians have helped to illustrate the importance of Stark Law compliance. As health care organizations enter into arrangements with physician rockstars that generate higher levels of compensation they should also follow processes and procedures that will help manage risk.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Discuss processes and criteria for determining whether a physician is a Rockstar as compared to his or her peers
- Identify Stark Law, fair market value and commercial reasonableness considerations for highly specialized and productive physicians
- Provide perspective on contracting strategies, drafting considerations and potential pitfalls
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives