In this session Mr. Wolfe will provide an overview of the Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute. He will also discuss best practices for auditing physician contracts on behalf of health systems, hospitals, medical groups and physician practices.
The webinar will focus on regulatory requirements, key provisions, valuation considerations and potential pitfalls that should be avoided.
Why you should Attend:
This webinar will offer best practices for implementing and auditing physician contracts to minimize liability and penalties.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Provide a general Stark and Anti-Kickback Overview
- Examine critical regulatory requirements related to physician compensation arrangements
- Review processes for documenting fair market value and commercial reasonableness
- Discuss best practices for auditing physician compensation arrangements and potential pitfalls
- Discuss how to resolve issues that may arise during the audit process
Who Will Benefit:
- In-House Counsel
- Health Care Compliance Officers
- Health Care Human Resources
- Health Care CFOs
- Health Care Executives