Course "Audit Like the FDA - What you need to know for a truly effective internal audit program" has been pre-approved by RAPS as eligible for up to 12 credits towards a participant's RAC recertification upon full completion.
This 2 day seminar will explore how to create and implement an efficient and effective internal audit program. Internal Audit is a required part of an effective quality system. More importantly, it is an incredibly powerful tool to identify areas of non-compliance. A well-designed audit program can be an effective tool in understanding, communicating, and reducing quality and compliance risk.
However, estimates indicate that up to 75% of companies conduct audits only because they are required to by regulation. Businesses often see internal audit as a non-value added activity leading to meaningless findings, bureaucracy, and cumbersome processes. And despite having an internal audit program, management is often surprised when they receive a 483, Warning Letter, or even a Consent Decree. A well planned audit program can reduce these risks.
In this seminar, we will discuss:
- Regulatory Expectations
- How to develop and implement an efficient and effective audit program
- Common problems
- Red-flags that your program is not effective
- Risk Analysis techniques
- Audit Program Structure
- The auditing process - steps and tools
- Documentation and communication
- Linkages within your Quality System to ensure audits lead to effective solutions and lasting improvement
Why should you attend:
Continuous Improvement starts with awareness of issues and opportunities. And without an effective audit program, management lacks awareness of the issues within their quality system. Management is blind to the gaps in the quality system and the risk that poses for the company. Even worse, management is blind to the impact on product quality and risk to the customer. This webinar will highlight red-flags and ways to reduce compliance and quality risk.
Using lecture, interactive discussion, and exercises, this seminar will provide tools and techniques for you to develop or improve your audit program. Students will come away with key concepts, practice in these concepts, and extensive course notes for future use and reference. This 2-day seminar will cover the following areas:
- Using a structured program to identify areas of risk leading to an effective audit strategy.
- How to develop a meaningful structure of audit, oversight, transparent communication, and escalation to management review.
- How to ensure your audit staff is well trained to proactively identify, communicate, and escalate issues.
- How a culture of quality and compliance can encourage clear and transparent communication of risk.
- How to prioritize, resource, and implement corrective actions.
- Techniques for monitoring and communicating risk and improvement over time.
- How to identify residual risk.
- Signs that your company culture is taking unnecessary compliance or quality risk.
- How to ensure management gets valuable information from your audit program.
- Tools for documenting audit observations and managing corrective and preventive actions.
- Roles and responsibilities.
Who will benefit:
- Quality Systems Specialists
- Document Control Specialists
- Quality and Compliance Specialists
- Internal Auditors
- Supplier Auditors
- Auditor Managers
- Supplier Auditors
- CAPA Specialists
- Quality/Compliance managers or directors for Medical Device companies
Day 1 Schedule
Quality Systems requirements for medical devices
Types and goals of audits
Creating a program
- Risk Analysis
- Audit schedule
- Oversight, communication, monitoring, and escalation
Linkages in your Quality System
- Metrics and monitoring
- Management Review
- What the FDA can look at
- Record keeping and documentation
Auditor qualifications and skills
Day 2 Schedule
The auditing process
- Interviewing techniques
- Good documentation
- Monitoring progress
Focus on Supplier Auditing
Red Flags and Warning Signs
Want to register by P.O/Check?
We facilitate registration by P.O/Checks!
Complete your registration in just a few easy steps
Please just download, fill out the registration form and send it to us either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or just fax us at 302 288 6884.
Once the form is received, an invoice will be generated and sent back to your fax number.
Following this just send us your purchase order by fax at 302 288 6884
Click here to download Registration form
In case you wish to register by using check
In case you wish to register by using check, please make a check to NetZealous LLC DBA GlobalCompliancePanel.com and mail it to the below address.
161 Mission Falls Lane,
Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
Phone: 1800 447 9407
Want to register by Wire Transfer?
Please call any of our representatives on 1800 447 9407 to help you completed the transfer.
Get fabulous discounts by participating in groups of two or more.
||3 to 6 Attendees
||7 to 10 Attendees
To avail the above group discounts, all the participants should register by making a single payment
Call our representative TODAY on 1800 447 9407 to have your seats confirmed!
Location: San Diego, CA Hotel: DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Downtown 1646 Front Street San Diego CA 92101 Phone: +1 619-239-6800