There are several methods to trend data to highlight both the preventative and corrective nature of the system.
Plotting data over time is a good visual method to identify trends. Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques such as control charts give an objective method to identify trends. A discussion of out of trend versus out of specification will be covered.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Run charts
- Control charts for variables
- Control charts for attributes
- Regression analysis
- Using control charts to estimate capability
Who Will Benefit:
- Research and Development
- Regulatory Affairs personnel
- Quality assurance/quality control personnel
- Auditors and inspectors