The FDA regulations contain a vast quantity of requirements, which govern tasks performed by your company's personnel every day.
Are there going to be noncompliance? You bet. Are you going to correct these noncompliances? Only if you identify them. To ensure substantial compliance, your company needs an effective audit program for both internal and external processes. To have an effective audit program, your company needs an effective audit team. This session will detail the best methods or training auditors, and include the best methods for performing internal audits as well as audits of suppliers and subcontractors.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Effective Methods for auditor training.
- Establishment of an internal audit program.
- How to perform internal audits to maximize results
- Establishment of an "external" audit program.
- How to perform supplier/contractor audits to improve business relationships
Who Will Benefit: This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all regulated companies, since internal and external auditing are requirements across the Medical Device, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and Biologics fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- Executive/senior management
- Regulatory management
- QA management
- Purchasing management
- Quality system auditors