This webinar details all of the templates used to create validation documentation, usually saving two-thirds of the time and costs. The 10-step risk-based approach to COTS software validation minimized documentation and ensures efficient implementation of new and upgraded computer systems. This experience will prepare you to perform a validation project.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Learn which documents the FDA expects to audit.
- How to use the risk-based validation approach to lower costs.
- How to link requirements, specifications, risk management, and testing.
- Document a computer system validation project using easy to understand fill-in-the-blank templates.
- Based on: "Risk-Based Software Validation – Ten Easy Steps" (Davis Horwood International and PDA - www.pda.org, 2006).
- Step-by-step instructions for performing and documenting a risk assessment, and how to use the results to reduce validation documentation.
- Reduce testing by writing test cases that trace to elements of risk management.
- Laboratory staff
- GMP, GCP, GLP professionals