This webinar is designed for those who perform, supervise, manage, audit, or oversee the creation, approval, control of labels and labeling.
Marketing wants to entice customers to buy your product instead of your competitor's! A common method is to make the labeling as eye-catching as possible. Be careful! You need to know what information can (and more importantly) CANNOT be present on the labeling. This presentation provides comprehensive knowledge of labeling development and subsequent control. FDA requirements and expectations regarding labeling contents will be covered, as will recommended practices to assure substantial compliance.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- Prescription Device Labeling
- Misbranding, False Or Misleading Labeling
- Label Integrity
- Label Inspection
- Contractor-Produced Labels As A Linkage With Purchasing Controls
- When a labeling change requires a new submission
- Regulatory Affairs management
- Document Control (label generation) professionals
- Design Control professionals
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Sales/marketing management