FDA and EU regulations require that firms have a program for the calibration and maintenance of test and measurement equipment.
The program must include: intervals, scheduling, specific procedures, limits of accuracy/precision, and remedial action in the event that the equipment does not meet established requirements. Prior to use, however, this equipment must be validated to make sure it produces product that meets its specifications. However, there are ways to validate equipment already in use!
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit: This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all personnel involved in process development:
- Equipment Validation: Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, and Performance Qualification
- Equipment Calibration Requirements
- Equipment Preventive Maintenance Requirements
- Calibration vs. Maintenance: When to use Which One?
- Remedial Action for Out-of-Calibration Equipment
- Use of Calibration Standards to Save Cost
- R&D management
- Engineering management
- Production management
- Production engineers
- R&D engineers