This two-day workshop provides specific guidance in defining the personal and professional needs of leaders and organizations in terms of charting an ethics based leadership culture for all industries. A Matter of Ethics is based upon research conducted in both the U.S. and the U.K on the topic of ethics based leadership and how the best leaders in our most high profile sectors have successfully designed and delivered everything from ethics policies to ethics based training programs to insure that their organizations are not derailed due to ethical dilemmas from which they cannot recover.
Why should you attend:
This workshop on designing and delivering an ethics based leadership institute is increasingly mandatory in all sectors of the marketplace because there are ever expanding demands for full transparency and ethics based operations for all organizations. The Human Resources function typically assumes leadership responsibility for both the design and delivery of all ethics based training and organization development services within every organization, yet often does have not have subject matter experts who are capable of delivering in this area of organizational need.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- A Practical Overview of Ethics Based Leadership
- Personal & Professional Behavior and Doing The Right Thing
- The Field of Ethics in Review
- Accountability and Decision Making For All Industries
- The Impact of A Failure of Integration
- Workforce Impact on the Organization
- Practical Exercises - Developing Ethical Standards
- Organizational Development - Establishing A Supervisory Protocol
- The Impact of Trust on the Organization's Culture
Who will benefit:
- V.P. For Human Resources
- Directors/Managers of Human Resources
- Policy Authors in the Field of Ethics and Customer Service Policies
- Labor/Employee Relations Directors/Managers
- Directors/Managers of Training and Organizational Development.
Day 1 Schedule
- Foundational Concepts
- Historical Significance Examined - Evolving Needs/Dreams of the American Worker
- Responsivity in the Face of Scrutiny
- Public Perceptions Constructed Daily Via Journalistic Coverage & Social Media
- Shaping Beliefs - Companion Concepts and Definitions
- Practitioners at Work - Case Study Review
- Professionalism, Dedication, Longevity and Loyalty
- Behavioral Elements as the Basis for Ethical Determinants
- General Introduction to the Art & Science of Ethics
- Streams of Ethical Behavior: From Trust to Disclosure
- Tradeoffs, Playoffs, and Pay-Offs - Secrecy Versus Disclosure
- Justification Made Simple
- Ethics and Crimes/Behaviors of Opportunity
- Small Group Discussion
Day 2 Schedule
- Accountability and Decision Making
- Six Hats for Decision Making versus Situational Ethics
- Attitudes and Ethical Visions - Designs for the Next Generations
- Charting The Internal Influence of Ethics Based Leadership
- Organizational Development - Regime Values
- Reciprocity , Obligation and Responsibility - Rule Driven versus Value Driven
- Issues of Ethics and Supervision
- Recruitment and Selection - Finding the Ethics Based Candidates
- Employee Misconduct and Progressive Discipline
- Boards and Commissions - The Outside Perspective on Ethics Dilemmas
- Guided Questions for Ethical Inquiry
- Becoming A Cross-Trained Organization
- The Four Models of Ethics Based Leadership
- Closing The Conversation - Charting A Professional Application of Ethics Tools
Want to register by P.O/Check?
We facilitate registration by P.O/Checks!
Complete your registration in just a few easy steps
Please just download, fill out the registration form and send it to us either by email to email@example.com
or just fax us at 302 288 6884.
Once the form is received, an invoice will be generated and sent back to your fax number.
Following this just send us your purchase order by fax at 302 288 6884
Click here to download Registration form
In case you wish to register by using check
In case you wish to register by using check, please make a check to NetZealous LLC DBA GlobalCompliancePanel.com and mail it to the below address.
161 Mission Falls Lane,
Suite 216, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
Phone: 1800 447 9407
Want to register by Wire Transfer?
Please call any of our representatives on 1800 447 9407 to help you completed the transfer.
Get fabulous discounts by participating in groups of two or more.
||3 to 6 Attendees
||7 to 10 Attendees
To avail the above group discounts, all the participants should register by making a single payment
Call our representative TODAY on 1800 447 9407 to have your seats confirmed!
Location: San Diego, CA Hotel: WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON